Don’t Want to Build your App Yourself?
We’ll we do it for you!
Hire our in-house app-building pros to save time and remain 100% focused on your business. Done for you $499.00discover morebuild an app
The mobile industry is evolving. What we see now with progressive web applications is a true evolution of the mobile app industry, which we typically see in the Apple app store or Google Play.
So what is a mobile progressive web app (PWA) or a progressive mobile app? It’s a web technology that has emerged which allows native app capabilities to run through a mobile browser. So all of the app like functions that we are used to such as push notifications, amazing app navigation, ordering and loyalty functionalitys that really make people engage with powerful mobile app solutions are now driven over to the web, and that is what makes this technology so exciting. It is actually combining the best of both worlds; web and app combined.
As I said earlier a PWA combines the best of both the web and apps. A mobile website is good for discovery and a mobile app is good for retention. The power of PWA is that it blends that into one solution where you can discover new customers then keep them engaged with your progressive web application to retain and keep them coming back as loyal customers. Lets forget about the argument web versus mobile apps, you can now have both in one!
• Use push notifications
• Be installable to the home screen
• Achieve amazing native app navigation
• Be opened up in full screen just like any native app
You will have an app like experience but without all the frictions, so there is no download required. This is really important for todays businesses as it is very difficult to get the customer to go throught the lengthy process of downloading an app from the App Store. The process of telling the customer to go to the App Store, search for your app and then download can take 3 to 5 minutes or even longer. Not the best scenario for a busy customer. But with progressive web app you can essentially have access to a loyalty program or opt into push notifications for exclusive offers within seconds rather than minutes, and that is what makes PWAs so powerful.
This is what makes the technology so exciting and powerful because it has all the benefits of native applications but reduces the friction. You just click on a URL link or scan a QR code and it launches.
You will have one application across everything. No need to develop several apps for different mobile phones like Android devices, Windows phones, iPhones or Tablets.
• They are indexed by search engines and therefore easy to be found
• There is no downloading required. Just click on a URL and you can have the benefits of all the native features of a mobile app
• PWA are always up-to-date.There is no upgrading required as we do all the updating in the background for your business with one push of a button so your app will always be up-to-date.
• No more hassle of app store approvals by Apple or Google so you can now have any features in your app whether there is 2 or 50
• Essentially this is a new app technology with the same capabilities as any native app
• Customer user experiences are enhanced
• Even if the customer hasn’t saved the PWA to their home screen you can re-engage by sending a push notification